Window sealants/touch up paint

Okay, those with leaky Roccos (and I know I'm not the only one)...I got this
stuff that is for automotive windows, it's a urethane sealant that is
supposed to stay pliable, and mentions its excellent adhesion to metal and
glass, so presumably it is for the non-gasket style windows like my NB.
Anyone used this stuff? I stayed away from silicone since it stiffens up and
wouldn't adhere well to the (likley not that clean) surfaces under there.

On a related topic, anyone found a close touch up paint to Kolibrigrun
metallic (the dark green on my MkI?) I have some POR 15 to cover, and the
newer VW green is too bright, colibri green is no longer available from the
dealer.
Thanks, Cathy

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months
FREE*