HELP! major problems

Sorry im venting a little, im not great writer, and this might be a little
long.

Ok I was on my way to the girlfriends house a few week ends ago (about 1 1/2
hour drive) and I missed second gear and went way past red line, after that
i didnt have no running problems or anything for a hour intill Im four
blocks away from the GFs house. When i was makeing a right off of the
highway i hear a rubbing or ticking noise, so I turn off the motor quick and
check to see whats up, nothing looks outa place so start it up again, more
noise ( sounds like a bolt or something the flywheel is rubbing on) turned
it off again then started it up, no noise. SO i drove carefully the rest of
the way, no problems. Too dark to see any thing so i wait till morning
investagate more.

The next morning i start it up, and i could only hear the noise when i
pushed in the cluch.
I didnt wanna risk makeing anything worse so i decide to call a buddie to
tow me home.
I get it home and i reved it up and then the noise came back on no matter
when the cluch is in or out. when i push the cluch in i can hear like a
"whirrrrrrrrrr" noise, maybee a throw out bearing?

My dad thinks that the head or the valves might be fucked cause you can hear
it at the top of the motor, but i think the noise is from the tranny and is
transmitting through the motor.

About a year ago i had my tranny rebuilt with a peloquin lsd, 3.94 fd and
.80 fifth. but the guy never put the new 1st and 2nd syncros that i gave
him, so i get that lovely 1st to 2nd grind.
I only had a 6 mouth warrnty on it and thats up now but theres only like
2,000 miles on it!

WTF should i do or where should i start? I had my tranny problems about the
same time last year and didnt get to drive it at all, because by the time it
got fixed i had to park it for the winter!

P.S. Any listers near Brainerd, Minnesota that could maybee meet up with me
and check this out?

TIA
Parker Wulf
scirocco210@hotmail.com
Cable Connectors Inc. Phone Splicer/Bonder
1987 Scirocco 2.0 16v with 020 9a 3.94fd Peloquin LSD
1987 Scirocco 1.8 16v (mudder, parts)
1983 Cougar 3.8 V6 (P.O.S. winter beater)
"Born in the 80's, drive like the 80's!"

Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
$1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp