best way to clean leather upholstery?

> Mold and mildew are fungi. It is alive. You don't need
> to just clean it, you need to kill it. Soap will clean,
> but it won't kill. To kill the stuff, you need to go
> over it with a mild (diluted) bleach solution.  You may
> have to pull apart your interior (the affected parts,
> like seats or rugs) to get at it all; if you don't, it
> will just keep growing.
>
> HTH,
> Kent

True, which is why you should use leather cleaners, and not bleach, mild or
no...  Leather is very flexible, but it to is organic (although it is dead
now   :-))...  The leather cleaners -should- help kill the bacteria...  If
not, let them sit in the sunlight a few days, I believe both cannot hold up to
the sun?  Just a thought...

Sorry to correct you Kent, I am not sure even a mild solution of bleach on
leather is wise...  :-)

David