best way to clean leather upholstery?

In the biotech industry, a 70% IPA (isopropyl (AKA: rubbing) alcohol) solution
is typically used to sanitize items being brought into clean areas. Repeated
treatment should eliminate any mold in comes into contact with. That being
said, make sure you get every area you can and clean it with saddle soap after.

It should be rather inocuous to the leather I would imagine but use leather
conditioner subsequently just to be sure...

HTH, JT