best way to clean leather upholstery?

Drew MacPherson wrote:
> The mildew smell is still present and it's obviously been on the foam of
> the rear seat bottom - I fear it may have also settled in harder to reach
> places.

Mold and mildew are fungi. It is alive. You don't need
to just clean it, you need to kill it. Soap will clean,
but it won't kill. To kill the stuff, you need to go
over it with a mild (diluted) bleach solution.  You may
have to pull apart your interior (the affected parts,
like seats or rugs) to get at it all; if you don't, it
will just keep growing.

HTH,
Kent