gearshift linkage rebuild makes for a new car again

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 11:24, David Utley wrote:
> Have you ever tried the Redline MTL in that tranny?  It may help, it helped
> greatly with two different trannys' 2nd gear crunching, esp. when cold...

I must confess I have not.  Given that the gearbox has something greater
than 450,000km (and less than 600,000km) I likely shouldn't complain too
much - especially as over 150,000km of that came from abuse at my own
hand (and sometimes poorly coordinated left foot... :) )

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
94 A3 Golf GL TurboDiesel, 99 A3 Jetta GL TDI
At the time this email was written there were only
24 days, 12 hours, and 21 minutes until Cincy2K+4! Have YOU packed yet?