Need help Identifying this MKI part

My ends are definately not welded, but I did not try to stand on it...  I know
that on the car it does not do as well as the aforementioned one. It would
creak (or the car would creak) in hard turns when I had it.  No more with the
aluminum one...

I do think that this bar would be better than none, however....

David

Quoting ATS - Patrick Bureau <ats@longcoeur.com>:

> Well I don't know about yours but this one is quite stiff, I put my whole
> weight on it and they did not budge, the ends are stamped together and
> welded on the ends. (on mine at least).
>

> ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuk in Texas

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen