Replies nonsense

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >Don Walter wrote:
> >
> >>I like posting to the top as well. >>
> >>

> >TBerk wrote:
>
> >Sorry, Don.   It aint right. ><explitives deleted>

Ok, I've not read this thread, nor do I care to.  It's a
bit OT, clogs my inbox, and as Cathy put it, we have cars
to swear at  Why add to the frustration?

There's a lot more problems in this world today than
complaining about having to scroll towards the bottom of an
e-mail to get to the new content.

Get Over It.

And maybe consider investing in a mouse with a wheel on it
for faster & easier scrolling.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen