Posting replies-contra TBerks' recommendations...

>Don Walter wrote:
>
>>I like posting to the top as well. >>
>>

>TBerk wrote:

>Sorry, Don.   It aint right. ><explitives deleted>

Okay, can we all just decide on a "list tradition", gently reminding those
who are non-compliant? I don't know what is corrrect, (though evidence for
the correctness of bottom posting has been presented) I and will gladly
adhere to a "list convention". I'm sure there are others in the same boat.
Posting in both places makes it even more confusing. And lets get on to the
important stuff, like Cincy. I just don't want to see friends getting upset
about this stuff, okay? After all, we have cars to swear at. That's what
they are for...
Cathy

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*