Western caravan to cincy - PLEASE READ

As always all westerners are welcome to make a pit stop at the Rose Motel.
I was just kinda curious as to what time on friday morning we all wanted to
leave at.

At 07:22 PM 09-05-04 -0700, you wrote:
>No idea. I'm not able to make Cincy this year and even if I was, I dunno
where the hell I'm going. This of course means that any leftover brisket
can gladly be disposed of in my direction. I look forward to the meal
almost as much as the event itself! But then again, I'm one of those
strange people that gets all excited over pulled pork.