Posting replies-contra TBerks' recommendations...

On Sun, 9 May 2004 09:48:17 -0500, "David Utley"
<mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:

>To you guys who post replies to the BOTTOM ... let me say this:
> I can read your reply much faster if you post to the top.
> Hey, I already KNOW what the subject is (yours is a REPLY, remember?) and
>don't need to read the original(s) over and over again.  Let me get to the
>new/important stuff without scrolling down (sometimes WAY down) past the
>orig.
> Time is of the essence, and I don't have much left.

Proper editing is the key.  Mailing lists that add the tag at the
bottom of each post can make things worse.  Top posting (in many
places, particularly usenet) will require asbestos coveralls.  Many
people would liken it to showing up in Cincinnati driving a winged
Civic.
Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9