Posting replies-contra TBerks' recommendations...

What Dan said... for those of us that use Yahoo, it very difficult to separate the new from the old when replying.  I also agree with others in that editing is a key factor here.  There's no need to include the whole thing if you are replying to one specific statement from a long message.

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

ps. I also like changing the "so and so said this" line (see below).

Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> justifiably bitched about:
Yahoo indents the original message and leaves the new one alone, making it easier to distingush. If I was to post at the bottom, Yahoo would make it look like the original message, thus making it harder to figure out where the old message stops and the new begins.

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source