SIGHTING! (and hopefully a new lister) as well as other schtuph

C Boyko wrote:

> SO, do you have the lttle business cards printed up to put under his
> wiper in case you see it parked? Scirocco stalking, a sure sign you've
> got the disease I'm afraid. (as if you needed further proof eh?) I was
> gonna do the same on the weekend, but it was a black one.

If anyone needs the MS Word file for printing up these cards, originally
created by Dick Wong several years ago, drop me a line, I can email it
to you.  Produces WAY cool scirocco.org intro cards on standard card
stock that's available cheap at any office supply store.

--
Kevin Collins
Chandler, AZ