SIGHTING! (and hopefully a new lister) as well as other schtuph

and now I fear I need counseling
>because I'm starting to have stalker like thoughts about manuvering an
>angle to initiate conversation, which shouldn't be hard.

SO, do you have the lttle business cards printed up to put under his wiper
in case you see it parked? Scirocco stalking, a sure sign you've got the
disease I'm afraid. (as if you needed further proof eh?) I was gonna do the
same on the weekend, but it was a black one.

>The older a man gets, the farther he had to walk to school as a boy.

Or the worse the worst day gets in your child's case? Heck, it'll likley be
the whole crash and burn thing for her when she gets old and senile...

So go hug that spud, they get big way too soon.

Cathy (certified Scirocco stalker, and mother of two humans, 17 and 20, not
to be confused with my 17 and 25 year old metallic babies)

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*