OT: Microwang (was: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ !!!)

> Macs? Copied BSD, altered KDE and sold it as THIER own code as OSX. How
> original. Kept even the boards closed architecture so only they can build
> and sell. They owned the market itll they closed the systems and software.
> I imagine their penis's swelled with their original good fortune and cut
> off blood to the brain...

lets not forget that they sued anyone making semi-transparent colored pc
cases, claiming copyright infringement. hmm, i've got an idea, perhaps i'll
get a patent on the 'beige pc case', then sue the crap out of all of those
pesky companies infringing on my intelectual property.

Al