OT: Microwang (was: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ !!!)

Dan Smith wrote:

> What the fuck is this shit? I'm not sure if it's the .ASP that you
> have a problem with or the fact that it's "Optimized for IE" but
> either way, why do you care?

Both.

I care because the web belongs to no one OS or browser.  Does she want
me to use IE by saying that?  Does she not want to take the time to
adhere to standards that make a site legible in all browsers on all
OSes?  I was just broadsided by an obviously myopic webdesigner saying
that she has even heard of Linux.

That is what this shit is.

<disclaimer>:  I use Windows but never IE in a million years.