OT: Microwang (was: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ !!!)

Preach it sista Julie, preach it.  (this is ment in a mood lightening
good way, no true religious intentions are behind it)

    Being a multi OS using man myself I know exactly where you are
coming from.  The code creators can only do so much.  For every piece of
code, there are at least 10 ways to make it do something it wasn't
intended for.  MS is fun to pick on because they are the major OS in use
at the desktop level and in the server enterprise level.  MS's closed
architecture also make it a target as coders can pick at it, but it's
difficult even for a good windows geek to secure it.  Unix (this
includes linux, citrix, freeBSD, OSx and BSD)  while not open to normal
worm attacks, have their own problems.  Face it, every OS has it's
problems, MS gets the lion share of poking, hacking and prodding because
it's out front of everythign else, like it or not.  It's sad but it's true.

    Nothin is perfect, keep in mind the old saying, build a better mouse
trap and nature will build a better mouse.

Rocco Content: mine has figured it could start trying to overheat again
a year after I fixed the same damn problem but didn't find anythign
wrong.  Who out there knows how much current a peltzer (sp?) big enough
to attach to the head would draw?  My compression is good, no oil in the
water, no water in the oil, no loss of water, new water pump and the
t-stat is only a year old.  WTF gives, damn 16v.  Oh yea, I cleaned out
the radiator last year when I had it all torn down, no crap in the
system anywhere I looked and the expansion bottle cap is only a year old
as well.  So far it hasn't over heated to a critical point, but it's
definitly running warmer then I care for it to and it's only been
getting up into the mid 80's so far.  So once agian, I shale replace the
t-stat over the weekend and see if I can get the air bubble out of the
system.  I'm also well versed in getting the air bubble out, but if I
run into any problem, you'll be sure to see a post full of Mr Anson
style cursing, so hide the youngin's and the church going folk.  Oh yea,
and whoever's cat it was that could read. :)

William

--
88' Scirocco 16v (Crabby 16v)
89' Cabriolet 8v (Silver bunneh)