Installed 120 amp Audi Alternator

DS,
   A higher capacity alternator will not put more "juice" through a
component...the component, through its resistance, will control that.
  The big alternator will simply power more, or more demanding, components.
It may also charge the battery faster, if the battery has lost a large
percentage of its charge.
  What this means is that, under 99% of normal conditions, unless you have
added high-wattage lamps, big sound system components, extra fans, etc. the
standard alternator will work just fine.
Larry
PS  No matter what the amp output of an alternator..70 or 140...the voltage
is the same if the alternator is functioning properly.