OT: 88 wheels: the sequel

Well, the 88 Cabby is finally Canadian, with real plates and all. And I
finally got the wheel off.

Now, you may be wondering, what is the opposite of a small white car (say an
88 Cabby) with a wheel that won't come off?

Well, that would be a really big black vehicle (say, for example, my 88 Ford
half ton) with a wheel that comes off all by itself. Okay, I'm an idiot, I
made the (obviously wrongful) assumption that the school shop would actually
torque the wheels tight after they had them off. Well, my bad for not
checking, and now the one wheel is totally screwed (a nice set of Cragars I
might add). SO tell me, do I attract every incompetant boob in the world or
what?

Scirocco content: The jury's still out on whether the removal of the heat
shield will cause my death, the first hot steamy run in the car smelled a
bit hot, but that may be just from undercoating I disrupted. SO I'll drive
it a few more times before deciding how to put the thing back in there
without dropping the whole exhaust.

Anyway, off to work, oh joy.
Cathy

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE*