Installed 120 amp Audi Alternator

Quoting Larry <rocco16@sbcglobal.net>:

> Larry
> PS  No matter what the amp output of an alternator..70 or 140...the voltage
> is the same if the alternator is functioning properly.

Larry,
  This has not been my experience, on two different cars.  They both
originally had 75 Ampers, and I installed 90 Ampers, on both cars the Voltage
went up...

  The cars that had these were designed with more need for amperage (IE, they
had power windows, bigger AC, etc., etc., whereas my car doesn't have any of
these things).  Isn't there a relationship that would explain why the voltage
would rise on a car that does not have as much of a constant draw on the
system?

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen
405-470-3129