these relays

I saw that some of these were descirbed, and some were not.  I do not know
which is which, so I explained them all...  :-)

Quoting "E.Noval" <aion@sdf.lonestar.org>:

> Can someone look up these Relay Part nums ?
> I got a handfull of them today, and want to find out what they are for.
> I think they are all VW part nums, but they could be bosch?
> They are from Scirocco, Golf, and GTI -- I think interchangable.
>
> 191 919 376
Coolant level warning relay...
> 141 951 253 B
Turn signal Relay
> 811 905 343
Idle-Air Control Valve Relay ( as in the simple on/off valve, not for CIS-E)
> 337 014 150
This does not appear to be a good number...  LMK if there are any other VW
numbers on there.  Perhaps the 1st 0 is 9, and maybe some other numbers are
wrong/jumbled?
> 171 919 505 A
This is an equivalent to the turn sig relay above...

Hope that Helps...

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen
405-470-3129