Any MN,WI,IL listers wanna join me? (IS: Cincy Caravan)

I'm leaving from WI and heading down into IL to join up with a few there but I'm leaving early I think to be there when they are taking off.

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com>
Sent: May 5, 2004 8:42 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Any MN,WI,IL listers wanna join me? (IS: Cincy Caravan)

Well, my friends - it appears my plans for attending Cincy are 95% finalized.
All I have to do is have my boss sign my travel form.

It turns out my new company has a new, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
in Plymouth, MN and my department parallels want me to come out for a
visit. "How about the first week of June?" I say... (hehehe). "Great! That
works for us."  Vois-la (sp?) Free trip to Cincy!!!  (Managed to arrange it so
my return flight to SFO is out of Cincy.)

All I gotta do now is drive the 12 hours from the Twin Cities to Wilmington and
figure out where I'm going to stay...Should I just rent an SUV so I can crash
in the back in a sleeping bag?

Looks like I may not be able to leave the Twin Cities until noon-ish (though I
will try to leave earlier). I'd hate to show up at midnight - is anyone
typically awake at that time on the Friday night of Cincy??

I'm so psyched!

Jeff (who's sorry he has to show up in a KIA)  :p