the Goodness - Part II was:Cincy 2004 Sign Up + 2k3 Pix

Ben Harder wrote:

> Couldn't agree with you more T Berk...
> I also love that black two-tone look on the lower
> potion of the body... matches the wheels very
> nicely.  Props to Scott for the sweet mk1!
>
> I *do* still like my gold wheels <snif> but no worries...
> soon my 80 will have a new refreshed look... I have
> always liked anthracite and polished rims.  ;)
>
> Ben

Hey, it's all luv baby; I have a set of the lookalike BBS old school
'not quite real mesh' rims in 13" w/ gold mesh and silver rim.

I took some black plasticoat (the stuff you dip screwdriver and wrench
handles in) and spray painted the gold part black. Well, kinda deep dark
off black.  (Actually I only did a pair so far.)

Has held up through a few seasons of California weather (which doesn't =
snow or salt).

Any who, I can't complain what so ever against "the Harder One's" Mk1.

Bar's kinda high though. I thought I was chasing Potterman. Damn.

TBerk