the Goodness - Part II was:Cincy 2004 Sign Up + 2k3 Pix

Couldn't agree with you more T Berk...
I also love that black two-tone look on the lower
potion of the body... matches the wheels very
nicely.  Props to Scott for the sweet mk1!

I *do* still like my gold wheels <snif> but no worries...
soon my 80 will have a new refreshed look... I have
always liked anthracite and polished rims.  ;)

Ben