Really bored

Yes, fried from searchingt for a job, I decided to do a google on my name.
What did I find?
Read on... Sheesh...

--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac@telenet.net> wrote:
><snip>
>and she is thus spared whatever
>embarrassment/abuse her age may cause her.  Like
>Julie.  See below.
>
>Awards:
>Old Fart (male)
>Jim Mikesh	57
>
>Hon. Mention:
>Nick Frackelton	56
>Gordon Forbess	55
>Jean-Claude Desinor	54
>
>Old Fartess:
>Julie Macfarlane	43
>Yes, I know it's not polite Julie, feel free to smack
>me at Daun's next spring.  I can take it.  I'm younger
>than you.
></snip>
>

> > Having added a few more logs, a bottle of Prozac and a
>container of Buspar
>to the fire under the bubbling caldron, she returns to
>the old oak desk. Was
>the creaking the chair or her tired bones?
>She flexes her fingers, cracks her knuckles and reaches
>for another glass of
>pickle juice. A cackle bursts from her lips, her eyes
>narrowed to slits of
>intense concentration. "To the Klingons, revenge is a
>dish best served
>cold....." she mutters in the glow of the monitor...
>
> >I'm younger than you.<< Hehehe but how fast can you run?
>

>Julie Macfarlane

I think I'm gonna sell tickets to this year's Cincy just
for when these two meet.  ;p

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"Money doesn't buy you any friends, but it will get you a better class of
enemy."

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY