Funding for Cincy and autoX season!!

OK folks,  I have a bunch of stuff I ned to get out of this guys garage
before I move back home for summer break. Everything is from an 83 MKII w/
1/8L. I am only taking offers as I have prices in mind but evidently they
must be high since I have not sold that much from previous emails. I will
concider ANY offer. You can not offend me by offering something. HECK I'll
even take parts for my GTI if you have something you want to trade me for.

Here's the list:

Black  Door Cards (ok condition)
Black dash (decent but no where near perfect)
Ignition coil
Radiator fan and shrouding
US headlights and corners
2-stock intakes
Coolant hoses and piping
Oil cooler/warmer
H2O pump housing
Speaker covers for rear shelves
Window and door seals
Plastic inner fender well covers
Stamped steel valve cover
8V stock lower airbox
Vaccuum resivours (sp?)
A/C bracket
Radiator
Headliner wires
Grant 4 spoke (no adaptor, spokes need painting)
LOTs of stock wires and connectors (comes all in one I will not search
through the wad of wires similar to that of the Christmas lights in National
Lampoons X-mas!)
Accelerator cable
Clutch cable
Rear wiper and motor
Hood support
Bumper filler panels (3 of them, 1 front 1 back and the other I'm not sure)
Rear bumper w/ cover (not the best of shape but is still solid and include
mounting shocks)
Bumper cover to match unknown filler panl from above
Passenger fender
ALL seatbelts
A/C console ( not bad condition has 2 small cracks)
Gas tank (has been open and expose to elements for several months no fumes
left!)
Float for gas gauge
Power steering pump from 1.7L
Manual mirrors (3? one has glass broken out)
EVERTHING from Drivers door (winows, manual regulator(the winder thing),
seals, window rails, I tore it all down!! Also have brown drivers door card.
)
Silver rear hatch (including glass as I would most likely break it if I
tried removing it.)
And a TON of other screws, bolts, and other assorted shit!!

ANY and ALL of these things can be delivered to Cincy!! Please give me and
offer ANY offer!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!