WTb Smoked Euro Turns

I believe Cullen has them. Not positive of his website yet as it's being relocated. Try www.eurocullen.com .

Dan

Calimus <calimus@techography.net> wrote:
Ok, I finally have the stash of money set away for a set of smoked
Euro's and they appear to have vasnished off the face of the earth. So,
does anyone on the list have a set in almost mint shape they might be
willing to part with, or know a place thats still selling them? I
checked TM tuning last week and they are no longer on the site
anywhere. SO if you guy's know of any other places, please hit me with
with some URL's or phone numbers,

Thanks,
William

--