Can't get the wheel off.

Last time this happened to me [Chevy (Toyota) Nova (Corolla)] I loosened
the lugs about a turn to a turn and 1/2 and drove it around some corners
(steel rims were the only reason I'd do something this foolish) and when i
got that "unbalanced" feeling, I got out and tightened the lugs back on,
drove it home and then used the 2X4 method (while turning) to reloosen it
and get it off.
If you're talking steel here, that worked for me.
If you're talking alloy, I'd try the driveway bit and then jack up, heat
the rim, and wail away w/ Mr. 2X4 while turning.

It'll probably be like a pickle jar you can't open and when you ask
someone else to, they pop it off like ripping tissue paper.

HTH

Tim

It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind starts and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter.

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Kent McLean wrote:

> C Boyko wrote:
> > This is the totally stupid thing, the car gets inspected only if it
> > changes owners.
<snip>