Can't get the wheel off.

Just a standard framing hammer, it'a the only one I have. I no longer care,
I used my "allowed time" on it, which was the weekend, I work tomorrow
night, (as well as full time days) and the plates run out this week, so it's
gonna have to go to a mechanic before it needs to be towed there. It has to
go to this shop for the safety anyways.
Cathy