I had a relapse....and it wasn't even for a scirocco!

>From: "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com>
>To: stetson@unrealexpectations.ath.cx, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: RE: I had a relapse....and it wasn't even for a scirocco!
>Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 10:27:31 +0000
>
>F**k. $20.00? S**t.
>Good score!
>

>Julie Macfarlane
>1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
>Amsterdam NY
>http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco
>http://www.menloparkrandd.com/my_rocc
>

>>From: stetson <tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx>
>>To: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>>Subject: I had a relapse....and it wasn't even for a scirocco!
>>Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 23:48:27 -0500 (CDT)
>>
>>K then........
>>
>>I have a confesion to make.
>>
>>I've bought another car. (WHERE THE HELL WAS MY SUPPORT GROUP!!)
>>
>>I shouldn't have been in an area where I would be tempted, I know. But I
>>had to take a break from cleaning the garage and the PC was just sitting
>>there......and the browser had "My eBay" up........and I saw a
>>ridiculously insane deal.......and I broke.
>>
>>Go here:
>>
>><http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4164791804&category=1467&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1>
>>
>>and here:
>>
>><http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4164796899&category=1467&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWN%3AIT&rd=1>
>>
>>So....help me out here. I NEED a 4 door family car that's good on gas,
>>right? The other 3 sciroccos are not fit for family driving and this will
>>be a fun daily driver addition that will be perfectly at home next to
>>soccor mom mini vans. Everyone has 5 different cars (3 Sciroccos, 1 GTI
>>Golf [Now], and a Toyota Camary) not counting their spouse's. It will keep
>>me planning a new project and make sure I don't run out of them. It's a
>>new source of parts. I can at least part it out and make 50X what I paid
>>for it....right?
>>
>>RIGHT?!?!?!?
>>
>>Oh God, I feel so ashamed for breaking and that doesn't even take into
>>account the sad recognition from the list of my trangression. I'm sure the
>>woman will make me move into the garage and it wasn't even for a scirocco.
>>I'm extremely glad I bought a tent for Cincy since it could come in real
>>handy now.
>>
>>Is there a CURE?!?! Even as I type I'm jonesing..........
>>
>>Is it drivable? How much is it to rent a truck and a tow-bar for a day?
>>What spare parts should I take besides a water pump and tools to pull the
>>thermostat? If I take to mainlining Redline MT90 will I be able to not
>>have this happen again?
>>
>>HELP MEEEEEeeeeeeeee...............
>>
>>Going down for the 4th time,
>>
>>Tim
>>
>>When you die, you lose a very important part of your life.
>>		-- Brooke Shields

Yeah, and I bet it comes with the "removeable wheels" option too.

Okay, Tim we love you, but you have to be careful in certain environments,
you know that. DO we need an intervention here ? (Who's got a $20 we can
leave on the kitchen counter when we remove this evil object from his
driveway, he really seems to be at risk)

Nice grab there, heck a parts car is a very good thing, and that one looks
like it may end up living.
But take it one day at a time eh?

Cathy
PS after about four, you may start to lose count. After 10, you definitely
do. One more, and it'll be a straightjacket I need, I'm at 11. I'm not even
sure how it happened, when I joined the list I had three...

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*