Got jacked

I leave my car unlocked at home as well.  The guy that used to live in
my apartment had his RX-7 broken into twice, and advised me to keep my
car unlocked and have no change visible.  I have a secret fuel pump
relay switch hidden, so I'm not worried about anyone stealing it.

Well the plan sorta worked, cause some punkass crackhead "went through"
my car last week and stole some change and a new pair of sunglasses.  I
didn't exactly stick with the plan though, as I had some change lying
around.  BUT, no broken windows, and the cracker was nice enough not to
trash the inside (not that it isn't already :D).

Damn crackheads.  Time to get a flashing red LED on the dash to look
like I've got an alarm.  :)

Mark.
75
77