AC hoses.

Brian, I assume you wanted to send this to the list. Anyways, Julie if you want to wait about a month, I'm pulling the AC from my 81 rocc and can send it to you. It's complete, but probably all original. Willing to trade for bodywork when I'm able to make my way to NY. ;)

Dan

Brian Wagner <brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Julie needs the following

Condensor
Receiver Drier
Sanden 508 A/C compressor (standard from 85)
Evaporator
AC/Heater box from the a car with ac
Hard lines to the evaporator
Highside line
Lowside Line
Expansion Valve
Control unit with a thermostat on it

And a few more odds and ends

I recommend going to the junkyard and finding one with ac, and reviewing and
pillaging.

I believe the AC/Heater box is the same in the 80/81 cars as in the MKII,
should check though.

Brian