the Pheonix was: The Carnage (was: Thanks Jeff!/Helpful List)

I think the "rebuild" would grind to a halt when we asked for window seal
donations. But it doesn't seem all that rusty compared to some northern ones
I've seen.  And the interior is typical for southern cars, isn't it?<JK>
A sad sight, but it could be worse, I recall seeing a Corvette that had
burned once, there really wasn't much left of it.
It's so nice to see the two most recent owners getting along so well too.
That wouldn't happen in many circles. Well done guys.
Cathy