Puyallup VW Swap Meet

Did *she* have shoulder length blonde hair? Probably was me.... according to Sara I've got nice tit's so I guess I fit tha bill.

Anson

"Chris D. Edwards" <chris@westcoastpromos.com> wrote:
So did anyone from the list make it to the swap meet last weekend. I saw
several scirocco's there. Only 4 Mark 1 cars and 2 Mark 2's.

Just wonderin.

All I know is that there was a really hot chick that was crusin in when I
was leavin aroun 2:30. She was drivin a Red Mark 2, possibly a 16V.

Chris Edwards
81 Scirocco JH
81 Scirocco 16V Project