This sounds too good to be true. Hopefully not!

Hey Pat,

On the web page it does say that a porting happens too for a ~20% increase
in flow. Did you mean the distinction of porting through to the valve
seats?

For what it's worth (now that I KNOW I'm going to have to do new pistons
in the 3A. Might as well go to 2.1 since the cash will probably be the
same), since the money is flowing out of the bank account like water from
a fire hydrant taken out by a cement mixer, I think I'm going to crank up
the trusty Dremel and smooth the ridges and surfaces in the flow chambers
myself (yes, I know that this could be detrimental if I go overboard) and
definitely wait until fall now before taking it anywhere or buying
anything else.

I am just glad I budgeted play money that was 2x what I thought it would
cost.

Feeling poorer by the phone call,

Tim

The Beatles: