No subject

duct tape ? (heheheh)

what year model is your rocco?

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com

----- Original Message -----
So I went to drive my Scirocco tonight for the first time in a while, and I
noticed a heavy smell of gas.

As I backed out, I saw a stream on the ground, and looked under -- the gas
line is split just about where it turns up into the engine.

Can I get the lines anymore? I'm gonna call Adirondack tomorrow.....How hard
are they to replace?

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |