No subject

/delurk

Hello fellow listers.  I just picked up a MK1 because I'm tired of seeing it rotting in the guys yard every time I go to work.  Being a MK2'er myself, I have no use for any of it, so somebody buy whatever you can off this thing so I can get my money back out of it!  PLEEASSE!

Pictures of anything available

The think was parked with a dead engine and a few dents.  It's a very complete car, though its weathered a lot.  The floor pans and rockers are worthless.  Useable stuff includes, but is not limited to...

(conditions are based on cursory inspection, and condition will be clarified/verified during disassembly of parts anyone wants, price adjusted accordingly, etc, etc, etc.)

*Turn signals- It's a '77 and has the non-wraparound front turn signals.  All of the turn signals/markers lights are good.  The left rear tail lens set has a small crack in the red rectangular insert.

Dead 1.6l and the 4spd tranny is going to BigMac for GRM fame and glory -- hopefully he'll actually pay me something for it.

*Driver's front fender - lower rear 2" or so is rusted out, but rest of fender is straight.  If no one wants it as is, I'm going to weld in a patch panel (no bondo allowed!), clean it up, and charge an arm and maybe a leg for it
*Doors - doors are straight, but similar rusting along bottom edge
*Distributor
*Mono-wiper assembly   <---you know you want one
*starter
*fuel distribution and all other CIS stuff
*Hatch complete with glass
hatch seal must have been new when parked, it seems to be in excellent shape
*red interior - front seat upholestry is decent but worn, rear backrest has one cut, and rear bench looks perfect rear quarter panel cards look perfect, but the thin plastic covers on the window sill are brittle and will crack if I touch them.
*a few pieces of polished trim available -
*BUMPERS - both bumpers are straight, and supports are uncompressed
REAR bumper has one scratch that apparently hasn't cut through the chrome.  I'd say you can buff it out
FRONT bumper is straight but has some rust on driver's side top and front.
*Gauges - two gauges from center panel and guages from instrument cluster look to be in awesome shape.  Instrument cluster itself is damages.
*Switchgear - any electrical switches available
*DUAL ROUND Grille - cracked near center with about an inch of one or two slats missing.  Otherwise looks nice.
*DUAL ROUND LIGHT ASSEMBLIES - great condition, chrome rings and mounts look good
*rear deck - funky orange carpet, but the deck board itself looks good with no cutouts
*radiator looks really clean
*alt
*rear discs
*one original wheel.  Not familiar with the style, but it's 13"
*GLASS - driver's door triangle, passenger rear quarter and hatch available
*STRUT BEARINGS - the good spherical kind - oh wait, I'm keeping those! hahahahahhaha

LOTS of other parts - its a pretty complete car.
Please make any offer on anything.  It will likely all be scrapped soon.

PIC's available, and all goes to the highest/fastest bidder.  Help me get this thing out of my yard.

...and No, I didn't forget to tell you where it is!

TYLER, TX 75701

Shipping anything to anywhere will be considered. Delivery available to cincy or Texas Scirocco Team meetings for most items

Brian Haygood
903-360-1291 home
903-566-1980 "work"

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.