Staging w/ POR15/Picklex? (was: Mmm, surface rust)

My suggestion would be to ask the sprayer, what they would suggest
doing. Plastic will trap the moisture that wouldn't be good. However, if
it were me, I would Por15 it first then Por15 primer over that, then wet
sand it to perfection. Por15 over the bare metal won't be any better
than any other primer IMHO. BTW, I have tried their body filler and it
work much better than the crap at the local auto parts store. Expensive
though.

I really do need the get Por to sponsor my car ;)

TomC
'79 "The Project" Scirocco
http://www.tom-c.com