"....And the winner is...."

HEFE WEIZEN

There was _1_ tie breaking vote cast otherwise the polls stood pretty much
as they had before my "2 min. warning".

Hefe it is. 1 - 1/2 barrel keg it will be since less than 10 people voted.

Rhett has a air pump type tapper that we're looking into reconditioning
for the task of dispensing and I doubt any beer will be left to go bad.

I'll also bring a large type trash can to put it in w/ ice for frosty
beverageness.

Now that that task is taken care of I can concentrate on the materials and
time I'll need to brew the dopple bock in bottles.
Criteria for it are smooth rich malty flavor w/ slight hop bitterness but
good hop aroma and creamy, almost stoutlike carbonation.

I'm going to try to brew up 4 cases of it (around 9 gal.) at around that
9-12% (it IS double bock) A.C. and then get labels (any enterprising
artists out there want to do a label?) for Scirocco Doppelbock.

I'm researching my ingredients as I type.

'Nuff said?

Tim

... I'm IMAGINING a sensuous GIRAFFE, CAVORTING in the BACK ROOM
of a KOSHER DELI --