Will exhaust system for Rabbit fit a Scirocco?

My understanding is that it will fit any Rocco 84.5 and earlier...  In other
words, any Scirocco with a full size spare...  It may or may not fit later
ones, I have never tried.  The specifics mentioned above are from memory of
what TTs' catalog said...  As for the downpipe, that may depend on whether it
is an 8V or 16V?

David Utley