"....And the winner is...."

Damn, got in too late on this one.  Any chance you could bring 2 kegs?
With the amount of people there I would think one keg would be gone in hardly
any time at all.  I know I would be more than happy to pitch in some
money($10-20) for your trouble, and I would think others would as well.
If i would have gotten my vote in, it would have been for IPA or hefe, cant go
wrong with either of those.

Eric Person
86.5 16v