Another euro lights question

I don't have the parts but I do have some info.

Yes the small bulb that goes into the H4 shell is the city light...

You want to use the US bulb holders on both turn signals no matter what you
got with them. In Europe the front signals only have a single filament bulb
so they only flash when turning where here in the US we have 2 filaments,
one for turn signals and one for the parking light.

-Raffi