Last MK1 R/C car body from Josh Hignight on E-bay

Josh Hignight is off the list while he's in School so he asked if I could
post a link to the list here for his e-bay auction.  Some of you might
remember a good while back he got a company to make a run of R/C car bodies
(clear) in the MK1 rocco shape.  It looks pretty good and I think this is
the last one he's got.  So here it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3184301026

I might go after it myself if no one else does.  I don't have any R/C cars
at the moment, but I used to be into it and I've been thinking about getting
into it again, Dunno though, my current R/C airplan project might need to
get finished.  But there it is, go help a brotha out.

William Snyder

88' Scirocco 16v
89' Cabriolet 8v
71' Karmann Ghia