Leaking brake fluid

Common occurrence with drum brakes is the center piston (look in this image
linked below, if you look at the top of the brake internal components you
will see a black metallic cylinder about 2-4" long , the rubber seals on the
end cover the actual moving part, anyways, with time these get distorted and
leak or simply get a small tear in the boot, and your fluid is leaking from
there most likely.

This is a serious problem, and it can continue until it rips bad , and you
will loose the brake power on that wheel. (can be a dangerous situation if
it happens in traffic at high speed and in the dire need to brake hard and
keep control of the car)

Get it fixed ASAP buddy.. We lost enough Scirocco souls this year, rest
their spirits in peace ahem.

Picture of what I am talking about on this link
http://ats.longcoeur.com/Technotes/reardisc/P2240730.jpg

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com