Leaking brake fluid

Its the cylanders the ofrce the shoes on the drum. Grab 2 (about 10.00) and
have a go.
It takes a 6mm allen key (for the bolts holding it on) and either an 8 or
10mm wrench to remove the brake line.
Replace and bleed the brakes.
I did it a few months ago in under an hour. It take slonger to get the tire
off than to replace the cyl!

Have fun!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y