E-mail account disabling warning.

Did everyone get this or was it just me?

management@Scirocco.Org wrote:Dear user of e-mail server "Scirocco.Org",

We warn you about some attacks on your e-mail account. Your computer may
contain viruses, in order to keep your computer and e-mail account safe,
please, follow the instructions.

Advanced details can be found in attached file.

For security purposes the attached file is password protected. Password is "xxxxx".

Sincerely,
The Scirocco.Org team http://www.scirocco.Org