Wait, wait, wait - You Build a MegaSquirt YOURSELF?

The GRM car is using a different version thats about to do a name change
from MS-AVR to something else.

i like it because
it already does
ingition
fuel (low and high Z injectors)
Idle stab PWM or custom WOT mod
no other boxes, etc required.
WBo2 built in to v 3.* I have v 2.2
talk of multichannel knock
4 stepper motor drivers
code written in C (special AVR version)
v3. has real connectors
v3. has a custom box and endplates
I got a good deal!

Read all about it.
BTW im doing the ez-wiring for vw's and 16v's  :-)
it will all be documented.

google ms-avr or
http://www.squirrelpf.com/msavr/

and I have pages there.
http://www.squirrelpf.com/msavr/index.php?action=find&find=grm

Brian
no i didnt build it my self, but would have except no kits were avail