car cover?

I dunno about regular covers but if you want a fitted cover then try...
http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog.jsp?L1=L1_2500

I think I spoke to these guys a couple of years ago about getting a new Tan
Flannel (indoor) cover made for my 16V. I have a tan flannel fitted cover
on my car now made by MG Mitten 16+ years ago but it's getting kinda old. I
wonder if we can get a group buy on something like this? I'm in for a new
cover!

-Raffi