car cover?

I checked the FAQ and searched the archives, but apparently it's not working at the moment.  I just painted my 87 16V Scirocco  and would like to put a car cover on it to keep out the big chunks while it's stored under my deck.  Does anybody have a source for a cover that comes close to fitting a Scirocco?  I'm not looking for top of the line, just something to offer basic protection until a planned remodeling job yields a real indoor parking space for it.

Thanks a lot,

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford