Newest Member of the 2.0L Crowd

I wanted to shout out a HUGE thanks to ALLYN... You Da Man, Al!!!!!!  Thanks
so much.  I used to think I knew a good bit about cars, but boy was I wrong.
All took me to school this weekend.  I saw things come apart that I didn't
know could come apart.  WOW... Learned a lot.

I just got back from driving it back from Al's.  The 2.0L is so awesome.  I
took it kinda gentle for a while, always being the skeptic of how far my
older car is going to get me before trouble, but jeeze this baby flies now.
While we had the motor out, Al changed the ball joints and a ton of
bushings... (Yes, the bag of trash I moved out weighed close to that, at
least that is what I am telling my chiropractor.)  The overall ride is so
much better than before. The ride quality is so much nicer, it is close to
the ride of my '01 Galant. We found a bunch of issues for future work, but
the budget master (aka my wife) says that is it for the near future.

Al,  Thanks again man.  I still fell overwhelmed with the thoughts of what
we just did.  I would have NEVER gotten that done with out you.  And thanks
for letting me play the role of the silent student.

Next time I am bringing the signs for the web cam though.

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco